Bat-Caddy X4R Remote Controlled Golf Caddy (Free Accessories and Shipping)
- × 100% Low Price Guarantee
- × FREE U.S. Shipping on orders $99 and above (lower 48 states)
- × Authorized dealer of Batcaddy products
- × Have a question? Contact us!
Estimated Arrival: Between
* ETA for USA orders only.
The Bat-Caddy X4R includes the following free accessories: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder for a savings of $70.
And for a limited time, we are also offering an additional FREE accessory of one of the following: Phone/GPS, Padded Travel Bag, or a Rain-Storage Cover. Make your selection at checkout time. Promotion ends at midnight on October 27th, 2019.
The X4R remote control caddy has two battery options:
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) 12V 36Ah (27-36 holes on one charge)
- Lithium 12V 20Ah (72 holes on one charge)
The X4R comes standard with the SLA battery. Or chose to upgrade to the longer lasting, lighter, more compact and powerful lithium battery. See below for battery specifications. Select your battery preference at checkout.
The 2017 Bat-Caddy X4R™ is one of the most innovative and unique remote controlled caddies and one the best-selling remote controlled motorized caddy in North America. In its 5th model year, it features an amazingly lightweight high tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 24 lbs (11kg). It has an easy two-step, two-click set up design folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors, a wide range FCC authorized remote control system which gives you full control up to 90-120 yards. It comes with a powerful, long-lasting 36Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) battery or with the super light, compact and environmentally friendly Lithium battery. The trolley can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X4R differentiates itself from the X3R by the innovative, European inspired frame design with adjustable handle height, its slightly more compact size, as well as its remarkable agility. Both caddies share the same, proven key components, such as motors, batteries, electronics and remote control systems.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. They offer a great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and value!
- Battery options: Includes either a high-quality sealed lead acid battery with a range of 27 to 36 holes on a single charge with a charging lifecycle of 150+ charges. Or upgrade to the lighter and more compact Lithium battery which can reach 72+ holes and can be recharged 500+ times. Includes a fast battery charger 2 to 3 hour
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, sleek design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high-quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high-grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings, and axles.
- Color Options: The X4R is available in Silver, Black or White with a front wheel color to match. Mix or match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Direct Drive Motors: The X4R features a pair of powerful and quiet 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small aluminum tube. For this caddy, Bat-Caddy eliminated the aesthetically unpleasing gearboxes with hidden direct drive motors. Also, the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Remote Control: Features directional controls and effective brake/stop functions, as well as a manual rheostat, handle control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into a streamline handle design.
- Electronic Brake System and Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually, and has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill. However, in Off-Power mode it is freewheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4R just like a manual push cart
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Remote forward, backward, left & right, and stop. You set the pace up to 100-120 yards range (10-20 yards operating range recommended). Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control.
- Seamless Speed Control Engages Wheels Slowly: The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or getaway. This is an important feature since many "cheap" caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode via a seamless rheostat control.
- Anti-Tip Wheel: A standard removable rear stabilizer wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included. We now also offer an upgrade option to the "Mountain Slayer" Deluxe anti-tip wheel which is almost a 4th wheel giving the caddy added stability on very hilly courses. Also recommended for lithium battery caddies, because the reduced battery weight moves the center of gravity up.
- Torque Control Engages Wheels Slowly with Multiple Speed Control: The Bat-Caddy won't "jump" or get away or stop while turning. This is an important feature since many caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode but have to stop for any command you send them through the remote and then turn very abruptly.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4R comes with a front-wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk. Folded caddy is only a 33"x21"x10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- One year warranty on caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- A year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- Money back guarantee (See warranty information for details)
- Free Shipping in continental U.S.A
- Free high-quality accessories: scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder all included. A $65 savings!
FCC Authorized Remote Control (range up to 80-120 Yards) plus Manual Rheostat Control, Function: Forward, Reverse, Left & Right, Stop, Cruise Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 m/y); USB Port
Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power
Power: 12V, 34-36 Ah Sealed Lead Acid, Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: ca. 25 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime 150 - 200 charges
Lithium 12V 20Ah, Charge time 2-3 Hours, 500+ Lifetime charges,
Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Net Weight Caddy: 24 Lbs, Net Weight Battery: 25 Lbs, Total Net Weight: 49 Lbs
Speed:6 m/h (9.6 km/h)
13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours
77 Lbs (35kg)
Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 21", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
Length: 33", Width: 21", Height: 10"
Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included
Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel
Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Umbrella Holder, Seat
Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Remote Control Cliphanger, Carrying Bag
1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on SLA Battery, 2 years pro-rated on LI Battery
Bat-Caddy X4R Remote Controlled
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Bat-Caddy
We Also Recommend