We want you to be happy with your purchase from Golf Caddie Outlet and enjoy it for years to come. We strive to provide the best shopping experience possible.
If your product appears defective upon use, please contact the manufacturer directly about your product warranty. Since we work with many manufacturers, warranties and return policies differ depending on the product and brand. For specific manufacturer warranty information, please click HERE and find the Warranty document for your manufacturer.
Note: we only sell to customers who intend to use the purchased item(s) for the duration of its economic life. We ask you to respect all the hard work that goes into delivering products to you and to place your order with us only if you're a serious buyer. Orders purchased for one-time, temporary, or tryout use are not eligible for returns under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to: orders intended for use in a trade show or conference venue, orders that are purchased by promotional companies, and orders that are purchased by trade show facilitators.
The Golf Caddie Outlet Store carries products from many manufacturers that have specific requirements for returns and exchanges. We abide by the specific requirements of their policy.
Cancellations of an in-stock item(s) must be made within 24 hours of order placement. Contact us at email@example.com or by calling us at 800-995-1627 if you decide to cancel your order. We do not accept cancellations of in-stock item(s) orders outside of 24-hours, since our Golf Caddie Outlet order team will already have it on its way! Any cancellations of in-stock items made after 24 hours are subject to the Return Policy below.
Cancellations of pre-order products are accepted up until the order ships. Any cancellations of pre-order items made after the product ships are subject to the Return Policy below.
General Return Policy
Golf Caddie Outlet offers a 30 Days Return window unless otherwise stated in the Warranty Document of the individual manufacturer. We ship directly from the manufacturers to ensure you are getting brand new items in perfect condition with a full warranty from the manufacturer. If you decide to return your item(s), we will refund your purchase amount less any shipping costs, credit card processing fees, and any applicable restocking fees, which are determined strictly by the manufacturer, subject to the following conditions:
- You must notify us of your intent to return the product within 30 days unless specified otherwise in the manufacturer's Warranty document.
- All Returns & Exchanges are subject to a restocking fee unless specified otherwise in the manufacturer's Warranty document. Restocking fees are strictly at the discretion of the manufacturer and can be as high as 20%.
- You must request a return merchandise authorization (rma) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 24 hours with further instructions.
- The item must be shipped back to the manufacturer within 5 days of receiving your return shipping label.
- Returned items must be in new sellable condition, in the original packaging, with all the parts and components, including boxes, bags, accessories, and be free of damage.
- Gifts or free products, should they have been included with the original purchase, must be returned as well.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has shipped or refusal at time of delivery
- Golf Caddie Outlet does not accept Returns or Exchanges of Used Products past the allocated time specified in the Return Policy
- A customer is responsible for Return Shipping Charges on all non-warranty returns and exchanges.
- Golf Caddie Outlet will not be held liable to any lost of misrouted shipments due to incorrect addresses provided by the customer(s). Please ensure that all the information you have provided is correct before submitting your order. If you think you have entered a wrong address, please contact us at email@example.com in order to correct the mistake.
- Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
- If a returned item gets damaged during transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- We will deduct the original shipping charges from your refund. If Golf Caddie Outlet provides a shipping label for your return, we will also deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when placing the order.
Note: Please do NOT return products directly to Golf Caddie Outlet. Products MUST be returned to the manufacturer before a refund will be issued. Returns sent directly to Golf Caddie Outlet will significantly delay the refund process, and any shipping fees required to ship the product from Golf Caddie Outlet back to the manufacturer will be deducted from your refund.
If you need more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-995-1627 for instructions on how to handle returns for a specific manufacturer.
Damages and Defects:
We are committed to making sure you are satisfied with our products. Your order is inspected prior to shipment to ensure all items are in excellent condition. Although all our products are packaged securely to prevent any damage it is possible that damages may occur during shipment. Before signing off for the shipment, please inspect the carton and content (note: FedEx packages may not require signature). Should you notice any damage, please note it on the bill of lading, refuse the shipment and contact us immediately at email@example.com or call 800-995-1627.
We will not be help responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement of damaged items if there is no note on the freight bill of lading / acceptance log. If you are unable to inspect the contents at the time of delivery, make a note on the bill of lading that there appears to be damage to the contents and that you were not able to inspect the contents before signing. You then have 24 hours to initiate a damage claim with us.