Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on most orders over $99. See our Shipping Policy for more info.
Owning a remote-controlled electric cart has never been easier or more affordable. Convert your existing cart into a remote-control caddie with the revolutionary Club Booster eWheels. This easy to install and operate attachment makes your rounds more enjoyable and reduces fatigue for better scores. If you love your push cart, but hate wasting effort pushing it around the course, this conversion kit is for you!
If you play a Hilly Course, don't forget to add the Wheelie Bar from the Accessories dropdown! It adds the extra stability you need ensure your cart stays upright on steep slopes.
- TRANSFORMS YOUR PUSH CART INTO A MOTORIZED ELECTRIC CART! – Includes bracket to fit 3-wheel Clicgear carts
- REMOTE CONTROLLED – Effortless smooth steering with multiple speed and cruise control settings and features uphill/downhill auto speed adjust
- 27 HOLE BATTERY LIFE – The powerful lithium ion battery allows you to golf all day without ever having to stop to charge
- VIRTUALLY SILENT – The quiet dual brushless hub motors will not disturb others on the course
- EASY INSTALLATION AND OPERATION – Club Booster can be installed on your cart quickly and the intuitive controls can be mastered in minutes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Unit Length: 27.17 IN
- Unit Width: 13.0 IN
- Unit Height: 13.5 IN
- Unit Weight: 31.9 LB
Quick Start Guide
1 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty covers the unit, battery and charger of any manufacturing defects that occur during normal usage. Warranty is subject, but not limited to, the following exclusions:
- Accidental damage, consumer misuse, abuse or neglect
- Abnormal wear and tear
- Rental or commercial use
- Unauthorized modification to the product
- Faulty repairs by consumer or unauthorized agent
- Usage of an unauthorized 3rd party charger
- Removal of, or defacing serial numbers
Proof of purchase, registration and product serial number are required for all warranty claims. Please call Alphard Golf USA, 833-539-1200, to identify and resolve the issue. Alphard Golf USA: https://alphardgolfusa.com/collections/warranty.
So far it has been very good.