Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 13 and Apr 20. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
Bat-Caddy Fast-Charging Smart Charger included ($25 value)!
The new Bat-Caddy 12V 22AH Lithium Battery Retrofit Kit brings the power and performance of lithium batteries to all Bat-Caddy manual and remote controlled golf caddies. The retrofit kit includes the lithium battery, battery leads, a canvas carry bag and a charger. It is designed to be a direct fit for all Bat-Caddy models (3-, 4- and 8-Series). Simply replace your current lead acid battery and charger with the Lithium Battery Retrofit Kit components and experience all the advantages that a lithium battery has to offer. Our battery supplier is ISO 9001 certified and one of the leading lithium battery companies in the world. Quality and reliability is key with these batteries.
NOTE: This product is for customers converting from an SLA-powered battery to a lithium battery. If you only require the lithium battery, purchase the Bat-Caddy 22Ah Lithium Battery Package. DO NOT use the included charger with an SLA Battery.
Lithium Battery Features and Benefits:
- Longer battery life - 2X-4X service life compared to lead-acid batteries
- Built-in safety features including short circuit, overcharge and discharge protection
- No explosive gasses as found in lead acid batteries
- Weighs considerably less than traditional batteries
- Significantly smaller size
- Capable of higher operating temperatures
- Steady charging and discharging performance
- Low self discharge rate and no memory effect
- Environmentally friendly with no lead and no acid
Charger Features and Benefits:
- Constant current and voltage charging ensures safety and a thorough charging cycle
- AC input voltage 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz designed for use anywhere in the world
IMPORTANT: The lithium battery and charger contained in this retrofit kit are designed to work together.
12V 22Ah Lithium Battery Specs:
- Battery Dimension (LxWxH): 6.5" x 5" x 4" (16.5 x 12.7 x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 Lbs (2.63 kg)
All Lithium Ion batteries carry a two (2) year pro-rated (2nd year) warranty from the day of purchase. Caddy parts and electronics carry a one (1) year warranty from the day of purchase. Caddy accessories are covered under this warranty for 90 days.