Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 24 and Jan 31. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
The 12V 16AH Lithium battery package includes the lithium battery, battery leads and a canvas carry bag. It is sold as a replacement for an existing Lithium battery. If this is a first time purchase, you will still need a charger to utilize it on our carts. The 12V 16AH lithium battery is designed to power our non-remote, single motor carts (X2 Pro, X3, X3 Pro, X4 Classic & X4 Sport). Our battery supplier is ISO 9001 certified and one of the leading lithium battery companies in the world. Quality and reliability is key with these batteries.
IMPORTANT: If you are converting from an SLA-powered battery to a Lithium Battery, you need to purchase the Bat-Caddy 16Ah Retrofit Kit.
NOTE: Lithium batteries require their own specific Lithium charger. DO NOT use a Sealed Lead Acid Charger!
Lithium Battery Features and Benefits:
- Longer battery life - 2X-4X service life compared to lead-acid batteries
- Built-in safety features including short circuit, overcharge and discharge protection
- No explosive gasses as found in lead acid batteries
- Weighs considerably less than traditional batteries
- Significantly smaller size
- Capable of higher operating temperatures
- Steady charging and discharging performance
- Low self discharge rate and no memory effect
- Environmentally friendly with no lead and no acid
- Battery Dimension (LxWxH): 6.5" x 5" x 3" (16.5 x 12.7 x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 Lbs (2.18 kg)
All Lithium Ion batteries carry a two (2) year pro-rated (2nd year) warranty from the day of purchase. Caddy parts and electronics carry a one (1) year warranty from the day of purchase. Caddy accessories are covered under this warranty for 90 days.