Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 21 and Jul 26. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
Due to extremely high demand, BatCaddy has advised that they will ship orders in 5-7 days.
The 12V 22AH Lithium battery package includes the lithium battery, battery leads and a canvas carry bag. It is sold as a replacement for an existing Lithium battery. If this is a first time purchase, you will still need a battery lead & charger to utilize it on our carts. The 12V 22AH lithium battery can be used on all our caddy models, both remote and non-remote. Our battery supplier is ISO 9001 certified and one of the leading lithium battery companies in the world. Quality and reliability is key with these batteries.
IMPORTANT: Lithium batteries require their own specific Lithium charger. DO NOT use a Sealed Lead Acid battery charger on a Lithium battery. If you are converting your existing SLA-battery powered Bat-Caddy you need to purchase the Bat-Caddy 12V 22Ah Lithium Battery Retrofit Kit.
Lithium Battery Benefits
- Longer battery life - 2X-4X service life compared to lead-acid batteries
- Built-in safety features including short circuit, overcharge and discharge protection
- No explosive gasses as found in lead acid batteries
- Weighs considerably less than traditional batteries
- Significantly smaller size
- Capable of higher operating temperatures
- Steady charging and discharging performance
- Low self discharge rate and no memory effect
- Environmentally friendly with no lead and no acid
22Ah Lithium Battery Specifications:
- Battery Dimension (LxWxH): 6.5" x 5" x 4" (16.5 x 12.7 x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 Lbs (2.63 kg)
All Lithium Ion batteries carry a two (2) year pro-rated (2nd year) warranty from the day of purchase. Caddy parts and electronics carry a one (1) year warranty from the day of purchase. Caddy accessories are covered under this warranty for 90 days.