Bat-Caddy X3R Remote Controlled Golf Trolley (Free Accessories and Shipping)
- × 100% Low Price Guarantee
- × FREE U.S. Shipping on orders $99 and above (lower 48 states)
- × Authorized dealer of Batcaddy products
- × Have a question? Contact us!
Estimated Arrival: Between
* ETA for USA orders only.
The Bat-Caddy X3R includes the following free accessories: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder for a savings of $70.
And for a limited time, we are also offering an additional FREE accessory of one of the following: Phone/GPS, Caddy Travel Bag, or a Rain-Storage Cover. Make your selection at checkout time. Promotion ends at midnight on December 15th, 2019.
The X3R remote control caddy has two battery options:
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) 36Ah (27 to 36 holes on a single charge)
- Lithium 12V 20Ah (72 holes on a single charge)
The X3r comes standard with the SLA battery. Or chose to upgrade to the longer lasting, lighter, more compact lithium battery. See below for battery specifications. Select your battery preference at checkout.
The X3R is one of Bat-Caddy's best-selling remote-controlled caddies. Entering into its 10th model year the X3R has been fine-tuned, performance optimized and comes equipped with every conceivable feature and functionality at a world-class quality and most competitive price point. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame with tough stainless steel and durable polymer components, an easy two-step, one-click setup design, two powerful independently controlled motors, a wide range FCC authorized remote control which gives you full control up to 90-100 yards. The X3R is now available with a standard powerful 35Ah sealed lead acid battery or with an ultra-light, long lasting lithium battery. The trolley can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and manufactured to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on its track record the X3R is one of the most high performance and competitive carts on market for motorized golf push carts and it represents what really counts in this market: Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality, and Value!
- Battery options: Includes either a high-quality sealed lead acid battery with a range of 27 to 36 holes on a single charge with a charging lifecycle of 150+ charges. Or upgrade to the lighter and more compact Lithium battery which can reach 72+ holes and can be recharged 500+ times. Includes a fast battery charger 2 to 3 hour
- Durable and lightweight high-tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Stainless-Steel Components
- Powerful but quiet independent electric Dual motors
- The drivetrain eliminates the less reliable gearbox for direct drive motors concealed in weather protected aluminum casing.
- Easy to use multi-function control T-handle includes digital display, USB device charger port, battery level, speed and braking functions, timers, on/off button
- Easy to control multi-function remote control can start, stop, turn, power on/off, and has a 30-yard operating range
- Electronic braking system slows down the caddy on down hills
- Distance timer setting: Sends caddy out on its own up to 10, 20, 30 yards
- Easy to control in freewheeling mode when power is off
- High-tech, rubberized front and back wheels with wide tracks for easy maneuverability and superior traction
- Anti-Trip single rear wheel or the optional double rear with for even more stability
- The torch motors operate in sooth a manner switching between functions – there no jerking or stopping and starting between direction and speed adjustments.
- All parts and components are completely waterproof and weather resistant
- Easy One-Click Fold Design: collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!!
- One year warranty on caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- A year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- 10 Day money back guarantee (See warranty info for details)
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.A.
FCC Authorized Remote Control (range up to 80-120 Yards) plus Manual Control, Function: Forward, Reverse, Left & Right, Stop, Timed forward advance function: 10, 20, 30 yards, Cruise Control, USB Port
Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric
Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission
Power: 12V, 35 Ah Sealed Lead Acid, Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: ca. 24 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime: ca. 150 - 200 charges* Also: 12V 20Ah Lithium battery @ 5-6 lbs and 500+ charges
Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Net Weight Caddy: 23 Lbs (10.5kg), Net Weight SLA Battery: 24 Lbs (11 kg), Net Weight LI Battery: 6 lbs Total Net Weight: 29 - 47 Lbs
5.4 m/h (8.6 km/h)
13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours
Length: 43", Width: 24.5", Height: 39"
Length: 32", Width: 22.5", Height: 12"
Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Anti-Tip Wheel included
Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Bag Support: ABS, Nylon
Space Silver, Matte Black, Glossy White; Wheels: Silver, Black, White
Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Seat, Umbrella Holder,
GPS Holder, Cliphanger, Carry Bag, Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser
1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on Battery
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Bat-Caddy
We Also Recommend