Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
For a Limited Time, until the end of the SALE, the Bat-Caddy X4 Classic includes the following FREE ACCESSORIES: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder (~$100 Savings).
The X4 Classic is an entry model manually controlled electric caddy at a very affordable price point. Like its remote-controlled brother the X4R or the upscale version X4 Sport, it features a lightweight, European style high tech aluminum frame. It has an easy two-step, two clicks set up design, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts.
It is propelled by a powerful 200W motor with the option of two powerful, long-lasting sealed lead acid battery or a compact and environmentally friendly lithium battery. The trolley is being operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. They offer a great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and value!
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) 12V 36Ah (27 to 36 holes on a single charge)
- Lithium 12V16Ah (36+ holes on a single charge)
- Lithium 12V25Ah (54+ holes on a single charge)
The X4 Classic comes with the Standard 12V 36Ah SLA battery or upgrade to a more powerful Lithium Ion battery. See below for the exact battery specifications. Select your battery option at check.
- Durable and lightweight high-tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Stainless-Steel Components
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X4 features a powerful, quiet 200 Watt electric motor. Also, the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5-6 mph.
- Easy to use multi-function control T-handle includes digital display, USB device charger port, battery level, speed and braking functions, cruise control, timers, on/off button
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be accelerated and slowed down via the handle rheostat control manually. In Off-Power mode it is completely free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4 just like a manual pushcart.
The X4 can be fitted with four different batteries. It comes with the standard with a 12V 22Ah SLA battery good at reaching at least 27 holes per charge or upgrade to a 35Ah SLA battery that can reach 45+ holes. Or choose from two lithium batteries the 12V16Ah good for 54+ holes on one charge or the 12V20Ah good for 72+ holes. Both batteries weigh in at 6 lbs., are the 3rd of the size of the SLA battery and have a cycle life of 500+ charges. The SLA batteries a 150+ recharge life cycle.
- Seamless Speed Cruise Control: Speed control via a multiple speed rheostat control.
- Stop & Go Function: Allows you to stop and restart the caddy with a press of a button on the handle, so you don't have to adjust the speed after every stop
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4 comes with a front-wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x20"x10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- One year warranty on caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- One year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- Money back guarantee (See warranty information for details)
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.A
- Free high-quality accessories: scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder all included. A $70 savings!
Seamless Handle Rheostat Control, On/Off Switch, Cruise Control, Battery Charge Indicator
Motor:Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric
Rear Wheel Drive (17:1 ratio), Free Wheeling when off power
- 12V 35Ah Standard Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery - 27+ Holes
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 7" x 3"
- Weight: 15 Lbs
- Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Lifetime: 120-150 charges*
- 12v 16Ah Extended Life Lithium Ion Battery - 36+ Hole
- Weight: 6 Lbs
- Lifetime: 500 charges
- 12v 25Ah Ultra Life Lithium Ion Battery - 54+ Hole
- Weight: 6 Lbs
- Lifetime: 500 charges
Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Weight:Net Weight Caddy: 20 Lbs (9kg), Net Weight Battery: 12 lbs for 22Ah; 21 Lbs for 33Ah SLA; 6 Lbs Li (2.5 kg) - 24 Lbs 35Ah SLA (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 20 Lbs + Battery
5.5 m/h (9.0 km/h)
13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours
Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 20", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
Length: 33", Width: 20", Height: 10"
Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5"
Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Aluminum
Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder, Seat
Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Carrying Bag
1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on Battery
Bat-Caddy X4 Classic
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Bat-Caddy