Bat-Caddy X4 Classic Electric Golf Trolley (Free Accessories and Shipping)
- × 100% Low Price Guarantee
- × FREE U.S. Shipping on orders $99 and above (lower 48 states)
- × Authorized dealer of Batcaddy products
- × Have a question? Contact us!
Estimated Arrival: Between
* ETA for USA orders only.
The Bat-Caddy X4 Classic includes the following free accessories: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder for a savings of $70.
And for a limited time, we are also offering an additional FREE accessory with the Classic X4 of one of the following: Phone/GPS Holder, Padded Transportation Bag, or a Rain-Storage cover. Make your selection at checkout time. Promotion ends at midnight on December December 15th, 2019.
The X4 Classic has 3 battery options:
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) 12V 36Ah (36 to 45 holes on a single charge)
- Lithium 12V16Ah (54+ holes on a single charge)
- Lithium 12V20Ah (72+ holes on a single charge)
The X4 Classic comes standard with the SLA 12V 22Ah battery or upgrade to a more powerful battery. See below for the exact battery specifications. Select your battery option at check.
The X4 Classic is an entry model manually controlled electric caddy at a very affordable price point. Like its remote-controlled brother the X4R or the upscale version X4 Sport, it features a lightweight, European style high tech aluminum frame. It has an easy two-step, two clicks set up design, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by a powerful 200W motor with the option of two powerful, long-lasting sealed lead acid battery or a compact and environmentally friendly lithium battery. The trolley is being operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. They offer a great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and value!
- Durable and lightweight high-tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Stainless-Steel Components
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X4 features a powerful, quiet 200 Watt electric motor. Also, the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5-6 mph.
- Easy to use multi-function control T-handle includes digital display, USB device charger port, battery level, speed and braking functions, cruise control, timers, on/off button
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be accelerated and slowed down via the handle rheostat control manually. In Off-Power mode it is completely free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4 just like a manual pushcart.
The X4 can be fitted with four different batteries. It comes with the standard with a 12V 22Ah SLA battery good at reaching at least 27 holes per charge or upgrade to a 35Ah SLA battery that can reach 45+ holes. Or choose from two lithium batteries the 12V16Ah good for 54+ holes on one charge or the 12V20Ah good for 72+ holes. Both batteries weigh in at 6 lbs., are the 3rd of the size of the SLA battery and have a cycle life of 500+ charges. The SLA batteries a 150+ recharge life cycle.
- Seamless Speed Cruise Control: Speed control via a multiple speed rheostat control.
- Stop & Go Function: Allows you to stop and restart the caddy with a press of a button on the handle, so you don't have to adjust the speed after every stop
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4 comes with a front-wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x20"x10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- One year warranty on caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- A year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- Money back guarantee (See warranty information for details)
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.A
- Free high-quality accessories: scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder all included. A $65 savings!
Seamless Handle Rheostat Control, On/Off Switch, Cruise Control, Battery Charge Indicator
Motor:Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric
Rear Wheel Drive (17:1 ratio), Free Wheeling when off power
Power: 12V, 22-35Ah Sealed Lead Acid or Lithium Ion, Dimensions: depending on battery, Weight: 22Ah 12 Lbs/33 Ah 24Lbs; 35 Ah 25 Lbs; Li-Io 6 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime: ca. SLA ca. 150 charges* / Li-Io 500+ charges
Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Weight:Net Weight Caddy: 20 Lbs (9kg), Net Weight Battery: 12 lbs for 22Ah; 21 Lbs for 33Ah SLA; 6 Lbs Li (2.5 kg) - 24 Lbs 35Ah SLA (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 20 Lbs + Battery
5.5 m/h (9.0 km/h)
13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours
Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 20", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
Length: 33", Width: 20", Height: 10"
Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5"
Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Aluminum
Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder, Seat
Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Carrying Bag
1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on Battery
Bat-Caddy X4 Classic
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Bat-Caddy
We Also Recommend