Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 05 and Apr 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
For a Limited Time, until the end of the SALE, the Bat-Caddy X4 Classic includes the following FREE ACCESSORIES: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder (~$100 Savings).
The X4 Classic is an entry model manually controlled electric caddy at a very affordable price point. Like its remote-controlled brother the X4R or the upscale version X4 Sport, it features a lightweight, European style high tech aluminum frame. It has an easy two-step, two clicks set up design, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts.
It is propelled by a powerful 200W motor with the option of two powerful, long-lasting sealed lead acid battery or a compact and environmentally friendly lithium battery. The trolley is being operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. They offer a great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and value!
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) 12V 36Ah (27 to 36 holes on a single charge)
- Lithium 12V16Ah (36+ holes on a single charge)
- Lithium 12V25Ah (54+ holes on a single charge)
The X4 Classic comes with the Standard 12V 36Ah SLA battery or upgrade to a more powerful Lithium Ion battery. See below for the exact battery specifications. Select your battery option at check.
- Durable and lightweight high-tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Stainless-Steel Components
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X4 features a powerful, quiet 200 Watt electric motor. Also, the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5-6 mph.
- Easy to use multi-function control T-handle includes digital display, USB device charger port, battery level, speed and braking functions, cruise control, timers, on/off button
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be accelerated and slowed down via the handle rheostat control manually. In Off-Power mode it is completely free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4 just like a manual pushcart.
The X4 can be fitted with four different batteries. It comes with the standard with a 12V 22Ah SLA battery good at reaching at least 27 holes per charge or upgrade to a 35Ah SLA battery that can reach 45+ holes. Or choose from two lithium batteries the 12V16Ah good for 54+ holes on one charge or the 12V20Ah good for 72+ holes. Both batteries weigh in at 6 lbs., are the 3rd of the size of the SLA battery and have a cycle life of 500+ charges. The SLA batteries a 150+ recharge life cycle.
- Seamless Speed Cruise Control: Speed control via a multiple speed rheostat control.
- Stop & Go Function: Allows you to stop and restart the caddy with a press of a button on the handle, so you don't have to adjust the speed after every stop
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4 comes with a front-wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x20"x10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- One year warranty on caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- One year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- Money back guarantee (See warranty information for details)
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.A
- Free high-quality accessories: scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder all included. A $70 savings!
Seamless Handle Rheostat Control, On/Off Switch, Cruise Control, Battery Charge Indicator
Motor:Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric
Rear Wheel Drive (17:1 ratio), Free Wheeling when off power
- 12V 35Ah Standard Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery - 27+ Holes
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 7" x 3"
- Weight: 15 Lbs
- Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Lifetime: 120-150 charges*
- 12v 16Ah Extended Life Lithium Ion Battery - 36+ Hole
- Weight: 6 Lbs
- Lifetime: 500 charges
- 12v 25Ah Ultra Life Lithium Ion Battery - 54+ Hole
- Weight: 6 Lbs
- Lifetime: 500 charges
Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Weight:Net Weight Caddy: 20 Lbs (9kg), Net Weight Battery: 12 lbs for 22Ah; 21 Lbs for 33Ah SLA; 6 Lbs Li (2.5 kg) - 24 Lbs 35Ah SLA (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 20 Lbs + Battery
5.5 m/h (9.0 km/h)
13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours
Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 20", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
Length: 33", Width: 20", Height: 10"
Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5"
Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Aluminum
Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder, Seat
Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Carrying Bag
1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on Battery
Bat-Caddy X4 Classic
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Bat-Caddy
The device is great, but the balance is delicate. So recently on a slight hill it started to get away and when I pushed down on the handle to hit the stop button it tipped backwards and broke the lower screw lock knob that holds frame in place. With the bag on the frame it is ok but probably need to get replacement part. Will see how customer service is.
The device is great; but the balance is delicate. So recently on a slight hill it started to get away and when I pushed down on the handle to hit the stop button it tipped backwards and broke the lower screw lock knob that holds frame in place. With the bag on the frame it is ok but probably need to get replacement part. Will see how customer service is.
Love my Bat Caddy x4....Only wish scorecard holder was a bit stronger so as ro hold card in place.....
very good the unit was easy to put together,the instructions were very good.after 9 holes it recharges in 20 minutes.it probably will go 27 holes easily.you just have to be careful with the accessories because they are plastic.if the cup holder was a little wider it would be better take the stainless liquid cups. i would recommend this cart to my friends
Overall product is great. Works fine on the hills in NH. Currently working with a very responsive customer service to resolve a wheel engagement issue otherwise could not be more pleased.