IMPORTANT: Ships in 3-5 days. The expected ship date may be extended due to potential COVID-19 related manufacturing and shipping delays.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 29 and Oct 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
WARRANTY & RETURNS
WHY BUY FROM US
Limited Time Offer: For a Limited Time, until the end of the SALE, the Bat-Caddy X4 Pro includes the following FREE ACCESSORIES: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder (~$100 Savings).
The Bat-Caddy X4 Pro is a manually controlled electric caddie with powerful but quiet dual motors with the ability to retrofit into remote a controlled caddie. If you decide to upgrade, you only need to purchase a remote rather than a whole new caddie.
It comes with either Lead Acid or Lithium battery. It features a lightweight high-tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 22 lbs. It has an easy one-step folding system, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular pushcarts.
It also features a downhill motor brake/resistance system slowing it down on declines. The sturdy rear anti-tip wheel gives it additional stability on hilly courses, and the Distance Timer allows the cart to be sent in a certain direction on its own up to 30 yards.
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) 12V 36Ah (can reach 27 to 36 holes) - 25lbs
- Lithium 12V 25Ah (can reach 54-72 holes on a single charge) - 6lbs
The X4 Pro comes standard with the SLA battery. Or chose to upgrade to the longer-lasting, lighter, more compact lithium battery. See battery specifications tab. Select your battery preference above.
- A sealed lead-acid battery that can reach 27 to 36 holes or Lithium battery that can reach up to 72 holes on a single charge.
- Lightweight high-tech aluminum alloy frame and stainless-steel components
- Power and quiet dual 200-watt independent motors
- Downhill resistance brake
- Rear anti-tip wheel
- Multi-function control handle: battery meter, speed controls, timers, USB charging port for mobile devices
- Handle adjustment – for a comfortable height
- Simple switching between electric and manual mode
- One-Piece fold design for easy lifting and transport
- Various distance timer setting: 10, 20, 30 yards
- Offered in silver or black frame color
- One year warranty on caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- A year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- Money back guarantee (see Warranty information for details)
- Free shipping in the continental U.S.A.
Remote Control: No (upgradeable)
Speed Control: Manual Rheostat Control, Function: Forward, Reverse, Left & Right, Stop, Cruise Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 m/y); USB Port
Motor: Dual 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power
Sealed Lead Acid, Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: 25 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime charges 150; 12V 20Ah.
Lithium battery; 6 lbs; Lifetime charges 500+
Charger: Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Weight: Net Weight Caddy: 24 Lbs (11kg), Net Weight Battery SLA: 25 Lbs (11 kg), LI: 6 Lbs
Speed: 6 m/h (9.6 km/h)
Distance/Range: 13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours
Maximum Load: 77 Lbs (35kg)
Climbing Ability: 30 degrees
Dimensions: Unfolded: Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 21", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
Dimensions: Folded: Length: 33", Width: 21", Height: 10"
Rear Wheels: Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included
Front Wheels: Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel
Packaging: Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 33 x 24.5 x 12” (84 x 62 x 31 cm), Gross Weight: 63 Lbs (29 kg)
We are proud to say that we are an Authorized Dealer for all of the brands we carry. All of our products come directly from the manufacturer and are covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of the original purchase, subject to the conditions and limitations.
Bat-Caddy Warranty Overview
Bat-Caddy will cover any defect in material and workmanship resulting from personal, normal use in accordance with the owner’s manual.
The warranty is valid for one (1) year from the day of purchase for caddy, caddy parts, SLA battery and electronics. Caddy accessories are covered under this warranty for 90 days. Lithium batteries carry a two (2) year pro-rated (2nd year) warranty.
The warranty is nontransferable and limited to the person who originally purchased the product. This warranty applies only to original Bat-Caddy products purchased in the United States from Bat-Caddy, a local fully authorized Bat-Caddy dealer or distributor.
Complete details are available on the Bat-Caddy Warranty page
We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. If you decide you want to return your product, we will gladly assist you in the process. Please see our Return Policy for details.
Why Buy from Golf Caddie Outlet
- FREE Shipping: Shipping is FREE within the continental United States on all orders over $99.
- NO Sales Tax: You won't pay sales tax (unless shipping to Georgia)
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We provide you with the lowest prices available online. If you find any of our products cheaper online, we will beat their price (note: products must be sold on Authorized Dealer website).
- Authorized Dealer: Golf Caddie Outlet is an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we carry. All products ship directly from the manufacturer Brand New with a full warranty on file with the manufacturer.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout: We transmit website data over an encrypted SSL connection to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected. Additionally, our system does not store credit card information.
- Excellent Customer Service: Have a Question? Need Advice? We are here to help. Just write us at email@example.com or call us at 800-995-1627.