Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
For a Limited Time, until the end of the SALE, the Bat-Caddy X4 Pro includes the following FREE ACCESSORIES: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder (~$100 Savings).
The Bat-Caddy X4 Pro is a manually controlled electric caddie with powerful but quiet dual motors with the ability to retrofit into remote a controlled caddie. If you decide to upgrade, you only need to purchase a remote rather than a whole new caddie.
It comes with either Lead Acid or Lithium battery. It features a lightweight high-tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 22 lbs. It has an easy one-step folding system, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular pushcarts.
It also features a downhill motor brake/resistance system slowing it down on declines. The sturdy rear anti-tip wheel gives it additional stability on hilly courses, and the Distance Timer allows the cart to be sent in a certain direction on its own up to 30 yards.
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) 12V 36Ah (can reach 27 to 36 holes)
- Lithium 12V 25Ah (can reach 54-72 holes on a single charge)
The X4 Pro comes standard with the SLA battery. Or chose to upgrade to the longer-lasting, lighter, more compact lithium battery. See battery specifications tab. Select your battery preference above.
- A sealed lead-acid battery that can reach 27 to 36 holes or Lithium battery that can reach up to 72 holes on a single charge.
- Lightweight high-tech aluminum alloy frame and stainless-steel components
- Power and quiet dual 200-watt independent motors
- Downhill resistance brake
- Rear anti-tip wheel
- Multi-function control handle: battery meter, speed controls, timers, USB charging port for mobile devices
- Handle adjustment – for a comfortable height
- Simple switching between electric and manual mode
- One-Piece fold design for easy lifting and transport
- Various distance timer setting: 10, 20, 30 yards
- Offered in silver or black frame color
- One year warranty on caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- A year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- Money back guarantee (see Warranty information for details)
- Free shipping in the continental U.S.A.
- FREE high-quality accessories: scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder all included. A $70 savings!
Manual Rheostat Control, Function: Forward, Reverse, Left & Right, Stop, Cruise Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 m/y); USB Port
Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric
Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power
Includes either a high-quality Lead Acid Battery with a range of 27 to 36 holes with a charging lifecycle beyond 150 charges. Or upgrade to the lighter and more compact Lithium battery which can reach 54+ holes and can be recharged 500+ times. Sealed Lead Acid, Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: 25 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime charges 150; 12V 20Ah. Lithium battery; 6 lbs; Lifetime charges 500+
Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Net Weight Caddy: 24 Lbs (11kg), Net Weight Battery SLA: 25 Lbs (11 kg), LI: 6 Lbs
6 m/h (9.6 km/h)
13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours
77 Lbs (35kg)
Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 21", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
Length: 33", Width: 21", Height: 10"
Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included
Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel
Oxidized Silver, Matte Black, Glossy White
Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Umbrella Holder, Seat
Rain Cover, GPS Holder, Carrying Bag
1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on SLA Battery, 2 years pro-rated on LI Battery
Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 33 x 24.5 x 12” (84 x 62 x 31 cm), Gross Weight: 63 Lbs (29 kg)
Bat-Caddy Dual Motor X4 Pro
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Bat-Caddy