Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 05 and Apr 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
For a Limited Time, until the end of the SALE, the Bat-Caddy X4 Sport includes the following FREE ACCESSORIES: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder (~$100 Savings).
The Bat-Caddy X4™ Sport is the latest and one of the most stylish and unique manually controlled caddies on the market. Like its remote-controlled brother the X4R, it features a lightweight, European style high tech aluminum frame. It has an easy two-step, two click set up design, and folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts.
It is propelled by a powerful 200W motor propelled by a standard 12V 35Ah SLA battery good for at least 27+ holes per charge with the option of the latest super light, a compact and environmentally friendly lithium battery which should be good for 54-72 holes per charge. The trolley is being operated manually with a seamless rheostat, cruise control or 10, 20, 30 distance timer and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. They offer a great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and value!
- Sealed lead-acid (SLA) 12V36Ah (27 to 36 holes on one charge)
- Lithium 12V16Ah (36+ holes on one charge)
- Lithium 12V25Ah (54+ holes on one charge)
The X4 Sport comes standard with the SLA battery. Or upgrade to the longer lasting, lighter, more compact lithium batteries. See below for battery specifications. Select your battery option above.
- Battery Options: The X4 Sport comes standard with a 35/36Ah SLA battery that can reach 27-36 holes on a single charge depending on terrain. It has a charging lifecycle 150+ times. Or you can upgrade to the Lithium 16Ah battery that has a 500+ recharge lifecycle and can reach 54+ holes on a single charge. The Lithium 20Ah battery has a 500+ recharge lifecycle also but can reach 72+ holes on a single charge.
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extremely lightweight, durable, sleek design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high-quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high-grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, gearboxes, motor housing and axles.
- Color Options: The X4 Sport is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match. Or mix frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X4 features a powerful, quiet 200 Watt electric motor. Also, the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5-6 mph.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Handle: Manual rheostat control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, a power and battery Charge indicator, as well as a USB port all integrated into a new small handle design.
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be accelerated and slowed down via the handle rheostat control manually. In Off-Power mode it is completely free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4 just like a manual push cart.
- Lightweight and Efficient Battery Options: The X4 can be run on several different batteries. We now offer a 35Ah (standard) good for at least 45 holes per charge or an optional upgrade to the latest lithium battery (up to 72 holes) which weighs only 6 lbs, is a 3rd of the size of the SLA batteries and has a cycle life of 500+ charges. It's more expensive, but if weight is an issue, this is a great option, and it also lasts at least three times as long.
- Speed Control: Precise speed control via a 7-speed rheostat control unit.
- Stop & Go Function: Allows you to stop and restart the caddy with a press of a button on the handle, so you don't have to adjust the speed after every stop
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4 comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk. Caddy folds into a 33"x20"x10" package size.
- One year warranty on the caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- One year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- 10 Day money back guarantee (See warranty information for details)
- FREE Shipping in the continental U.S.A
- FREE high-quality accessories: scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder all included. A $70 savings!
Seamless Handle Rheostat Control, 10, 20, 30 Distance Timer, On/Off Switch, Cruise Control, Battery Charge Indicator, USB Port
Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric
Rear Wheel Drive (17:1 ratio), Free Wheeling when off power
Power: 12V 35Ah Sealed Lead Acid or Lithium, Dimensions: depending on battery, Weight: 35 Ah 25 Lbs; Lithium Ion 6 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime: SLA - 150 charges* / Lithium Ion - 500+ charges
Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Net Weight Caddy: 20 Lbs (9kg), Net Weight Battery: 33Ah SLA 20 Lbs; Li 6 Lbs (2.5 kg) - 24 Lbs 35Ah SLA (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 20 Lbs + Battery
5.5 m/h (9.0 km/h)
13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours
Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 20", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
Length: 33", Width: 20", Height: 10"
Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5"
Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Aluminum with ABS plastic extensions & tight fit bungee cords
Oxidized Silver, Matte Black, Glossy White
Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder
Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Carrying Bag
1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on Battery
VIDEOBat-Caddy X4 Sport
WARRANTYPlease see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Bat-Caddy
It was good just needs more space where score card goes to put stuff in
I am very pleased with the Bat-Caddy It works great and it is good to get out and walk and play golf without carrying or pushing my clubs.