Bat-Caddy X8 Pro Dual Motor Non-Remote Electric Caddy (Free Accessories and Shipping)
- × 100% Low Price Guarantee
- × FREE U.S. Shipping on orders $99 and above (lower 48 states)
- × Authorized dealer of Batcaddy products
- × Have a question? Contact us!
Estimated Arrival: Between
* ETA for USA orders only.
The Bat-Caddy X8 Pro includes the following free accessories: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder for a savings of $70.
And for a limited time, we are also offering an additional FREE accessory of one of the following: Phone/GPS, Padded Travel Bag, or a Rain-Storage Cover. Make your selection at checkout time. Promotion ends at midnight on October 27th, 2019.
The X8 Pro electric golf caddy has two battery options:
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) 12V 36Ah (can reach 27 to 36 holes)
- Lithium 12V 20Ah (can reach 72 holes on a single charge)
The X8 Pro comes standard with the SLA battery. Or chose to upgrade to the longer lasting, lighter, more compact lithium battery. See battery specifications tab. Select your battery preference at checkout.
The Bat-Caddy X8 Pro is very much like the Bat-Caddy X4 Pro in that it too is a non-remote controlled electric caddy with dual motors that are hidden in the rear axle. The X8 Pro has the unique ability to retrofit into a remote a controlled caddy if you choose to. It comes with either Lead Acid or Lithium battery options. It features a lightweight high-tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 22 lbs. It has an easy one-step folding system, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular pushcarts. It also features a downhill motor brake/resistance system slowing it down on declines. Features a Distant Timer that allows the cart to be sent in a certain direction on its own up 30 yards if you should find your ball in the rough or the bunker. Also features two sturdy rear Anti-Tip back wheel options: the Stand Single Wheel or the Double Wheel for extra stability on courses with extra steep hills. Choose your configuration at checkout.
The X8 differs from the X4 mainly in the design of the frame. It sports a more modern flat aluminum frame design with a faster one lock folding systems with larger wheels to increase stability and a more deluxe handle control system.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. They offer a great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and value!
- Sealed lead acid battery (can reach 27 to 36 holes) or Lithium battery can reach up to 72 holes on a single charge.
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame and stainless-steel components
- Powerful and quiet dual 200-watt independent motors
- Motors are hidden hiding the fact it's a motorized cart
- Electronic downhill resistance brake keeps the caddy from running away
- Rear anti-tip wheel options: Stand Single or upgrade to Double Wheels for extra stability
- Multi-function control handle: battery meter, speed controls, timers, USB charging port for mobile devices
- Handle adjustment – for a comfortable height
- Simple switching between electric and manual mode
- One-Piece fold design for easy lifting and transport
- Compact and light-weight aluminum frame
- Various distance timer setting: 10, 20, 30 yards
- Offered in silver, white, black frame color
- One-year warranty on caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- A year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- Money back guarantee (see Warranty information for details)
- Free shipping in the continental U.S.A.
- Free high-quality accessories: scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder all included. A $65 savings!
Manual Handle Controls; Cruise Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 m/y); USB Port; OPTION TO UPGRADE TO REMOTE SYSTEM LATER
Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric
Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power
Power: 12V 35/36Ah SLA Battery: Dim: 8x6x5" @ 24 Lbs, 27-36 Holes/Charge, ca. 150 charges; 12V Lithium Battery, Dimensions: 7x5x4"; 6 Lbs; 54+ Holes/Charge; Lifetime: 700-1000 Charges
Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Net Weight Caddy: 22 Lbs (10kg), Net Weight Battery: 24 lbs (11 kg) (SLA); Lithium: 6 Lbs (2.7 kg), Total Net Weight: 46/30 Lbs (21/13.6 kg)
5.5 - 6 m/h (9.6 km/h)
7-10 m/27-36+ Holes/8-10 Hours
77 Lbs (35kg)
Length: 42-47" (adjustable handle), Width: 23.5", Height: 35-40" (adjustable handle)
Length: 30", Width: 23.5", Height: 12"
Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 12.7.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included
Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel w. bungee cors
Oxidized Silver, Matte Black, Glossy White
Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Umbrella Holder, Seat
GPS Holder; Rain Cover, Carry Bag; Remote Control Cliphanger
1 Year on Parts & Labor & SLA Battery, 2 Years on Lithium Battery (pro-rated 2nd Year)
Bat-Caddy Dual Motor X8 Pro
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Bat-Caddy
We Also Recommend