Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 28 and Feb 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
For a Limited Time, until the end of the SALE, the Bat-Caddy X8R includes the following FREE ACCESSORIES: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and Beverage Holder (~$100 Savings).
The Bat-Caddy X8R™ is a unique remote controlled caddy. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 22 lbs (10 kg). It has an easy one-step folding design, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts.
It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors, a wide range FCC authorized remote control system which gives you full control up to 90-120 yards. It comes with a powerful 12V36Ah SLA battery or an optional long-lasting, very light (5-6 lbs), environmentally friendly 12V25Ah Lithium battery.
The trolley can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. It features a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, a USB port, deluxe extra wide bungee bag supports, large diameter wheels with wave spokes featuring a newly designed wheel/axle connection system.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. They offer a great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and value!
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) 12V 36Ah (27-36 holes on a single charge)
- Lithium 12V 25Ah (54-72 holes on a single charge)
The X8R comes standard with the SLA battery. Or chose to upgrade to the longer lasting, lighter, more compact lithium battery. See below for battery specifications. Select your battery preference above.
- Battery options: Includes either a high-quality sealed lead acid battery with a range of 27 to 36 holes on a single charge with a charging lifecycle of 150+ charges. Or upgrade to the lighter and more compact Lithium battery which can reach 72+ holes and can be recharged 500+ times. Includes a fast battery charger 2 to 3 hour
- High-Tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high-quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high-grade aerospace type aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings, and axles. Also, the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish extra wide bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Color Options: The X8R is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with a wheel color to match. Mix or match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Direct Drive Motors: The X8R features a pair of powerful and quiet 12V 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small diameter aluminum tube. No external esthetically unpleasing gearboxes like many others hiding the fact it's a motorized cart. Also, the caddy will master almost any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function FCC Certified Remote Control: Features directional controls and effective brake/stop functions and a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, as well as a manual rheostat handle control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into a new even smaller handle design, so you are in complete control of all Caddy Functions at all times!
- Electronic Automatic Downhill Brake System: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually. It has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill avoiding the effort and risk to have to slow it down with your own power.
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode: Once the caddy is turned off it is virtually freewheeling. In addition, an easy pull out mechanical unlock system disengages the wheel completely from the axles, so the motors won't spin, so even in the unlikely event that you ever run out of battery power you can push the X8R just like a manual push cart thus no problem if you forgot to fully charge the battery before hitting the course.
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Remote Forward, Left/Right Turn, Reverse and Stop. You set the pace up to amazing 100-120 yards operating range. Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control or handle function.
- Deluxe Twin Anti-Tip Wheel: The "Mountain Slayer" is a deluxe rear stabilizer twin wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included with the X8R as standard. This design features two sturdy wheels giving the caddy exceptional backward stability, even on the hilliest courses.
- Torque Control: Engages wheels slowly with multiple speed control- The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away or stop while turning. This is an important feature as a number caddies on the market don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode but have to stop for any command you send them through the remote and then turn very abruptly.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Front Wheel Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X8R comes with a front wheel tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Easy One Piece One Locking Knob Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x 23.5" x 12" package and will fit into the trunk of most small sports cars!
- Now Available! Additional Custom Wheel Color Options: Make a personal statement on the course with custom front, rear and anti-tip wheel colors.
- One year warranty on caddy, parts & labor, and electronics
- A year warranty on the SLA battery and two-year prorated warranty on the Lithium battery
- Money back guarantee (see warranty information for details)
- FREE Shipping in the continental U.S.A
- FREE high-quality accessories: scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder all included. A $70 savings!
FCC Authorized Remote Control (range up to 80-120 Yards) plus Manual Rheostat Control, Function: Forward, Reverse, Left & Right, Stop, Cruise Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 m/y); USB Port
Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric
Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power
Power: 12V, 34-36 Ah Sealed Lead Acid, Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: ca. 25 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime 150 - 200 charges
Lithium 12V 25Ah, Charge time 2-3 Hours, 500+ Lifetime charges,
Charger:Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Net Weight Caddy: 22 Lbs (10kg), Net Weight Battery: 24 lbs (11 kg) (SLA); 6 Lbs (2.7 kg), Total Net Weight: 46/30 Lbs (21/13.6 kg)
5.5 - 6 m/h (9.6 km/h)
7-10 m/27-36+ Holes/8-10 Hours
77 Lbs (35kg)
Length: 42-47" (adjustable handle), Width: 23.5", Height: 35-40" (adjustable handle)
Length: 30", Width: 23.5", Height: 12"
Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 12.7.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included
Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel w. bungee cors
Oxidized Silver, Matte Black, Glossy White
Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Umbrella Holder, Seat
Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Remote Control Cliphanger, Carrying Bag
1 Year on Parts & Labor & SLA Battery, 2 Years on Lithium Battery (pro-rated 2nd Year)
Bat-Caddy X8R Remote Controlled
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Bat-Caddy