Batcaddy X3 Classic Electric Golf Trolley (Free shipping and Accessory)
- × 100% Low Price Guarantee
- × FREE U.S. Shipping on orders $99 and above (lower 48 states)
- × Authorized dealer of Batcaddy products
- × Have a question? Contact us!
Estimated Arrival: Between
* ETA for USA orders only.
Selectric one free accessory at checkout time: Scorecard holder, drink holder, or sand dispenser. Promotion ends at midnight on December 2nd, 2019.
Only available in dark charcoal frame color
The Batcaddy X3 Classic electric golf caddy is one of the least expensive trolleys on the market. Low in price but not in quality, this new caddy is based on the long-term proven, highly innovative, manually controlled Batcaddy X3 series electric golf caddies. It offers great performance at world-class quality and a very competitive price. The X3 design has been modeled after the successful concept of our popular and proven flagship remote controlled X3R model. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame with an easy-to-use one click/one piece set up and fold design, a powerful quiet 200 Watt motor, a seamless rheostat speed control with battery charge indicator and a powerful, long-lasting 22Ah sealed lead acid battery (SLA) good for at least 27 holes per charge with the option to upgrade to a higher rated SLA battery good for 36+ holes per charge. Also, it will accommodate our super light, compact and environmentally friendly Lithium batteries, who’s lifetime capacity is 500 -750 charge; 4 times the life cycle of an SLA battery. The trolley can also be easily pushed without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X3 Classic features the elegant S-shape frame designed after its bigger remote controlled brother, the X3R and a brand new sleek T-handle design.
The X3 Classic in terms of quality and price the X3 Classic is one of the best values on the market for motorized golf push carts.
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one-year factory warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere.
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Durable Components: Lightweight yet durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high-quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high-grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, gearboxes, and axles.
- Light Weight & Compactness: at only 18 lbs (excl. battery) and folded dimensions of 32" (length) x 20" (width) x 10" (height) (excl. wheels) it is light and compact to fit in almost any trunk
- Color Options: Charcoal Grey Metallic with wheels to match or additional wheel color choices (black, white, silver).
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: Powerful 200 Watt, very quiet 12V DC electric motor.
- Rear Wheel Drive: Both rear wheels are propelled via a steel gearbox and axle, so the cart does not lose traction uphill nor does it spin the front wheel while lifting or turning, unlike with all front wheel drive caddies. The X3 Classic is smartly designed as an electric golf push cart and not just a retrofitted push cart!
- Off- Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: In Off-Power mode the X3 Classic is free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X3 Classic just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Efficient Battery Options The X3 Classic comes standard with a compact 12V 22Ah Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery (good for 27 holes per charge) but can either be upgraded to a more powerful 12V 35Ah SLA battery, the strongest in the market for a manually controlled cart giving you more than 36 holes range before recharge! The X3 Classic can be even upgraded to a super light, compact and environmentally friendly 16Ah or 20Ah Lithium battery with at least 4 times the charging cycle lifetime and 36+ holes per charge. The battery charger is included.
- High Tech, Rubberized Adjustable Front and Wide Track Rear Drive Wheels for easy maneuverability and superior traction: Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines and NEVER left out on the course with a flat tire! The front wheel comes with rounded edges and strengthened rubber tread optimizes turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces. In addition, the front wheel can be adjusted with a tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Innovative Handle Design: The newly designed T-Handle controls include a LED battery charge indicator, an ON/OFF button as well as the manual speed control rheostat dial. This T-handle with comfortable cushioned grips is the latest design in ergonomics and aesthetics and gives you total control over the caddy at all times, left or right handed.
- Weather Resistance: The Bat-Caddy X3 Classic also has a weather-resistant design, i.e. the heart of the electronics, the controller box, is installed in a water-resistant sealed plastic compartment underneath the battery, so no water can penetrate from below or above. The handle design and the wiring are equally water resistant, so your caddy will be reliable even in the wettest conditions. We guarantee that you will quit before the X3 does! (NOTE: the electronics are NOT waterproof in submerged situations)
- Easy One-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not two or three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk
- Useful and Innovative Accessories: The X3 Classic does not come with free accessories but scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder, carrying bag, GPS holder, rain cover or a sand dispenser bottle can be purchased to complement the X3 Classic package.
X3 CLASSIC SPECS
Handle Functions: Manual seamless Rheostat Control, Battery Charge Indicator, Function: Forward, Stop
Motor: Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive, Gear Ratio (17:1)
Battery:Power: 12V, 22Ah (upgradable to 35Ah SLA or 16Ah or 20Ah Lithium), Dimensions standard battery: 7.5" x 7" x 3", Weight: ca. 15 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-8 Hours, Lifetime: ca. 120-150 charges* NOW ALSO: 12V 16 Ah or 20Ah Lithium Battery @ only 6 lb
Charger:Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/2A-3A DC Trickle Charger
Weight:Net Weight Caddy: 18.7 Lbs (8.5kg), Net Weight Battery: 15 Lbs (9 kg), Li Battery: 6 Lbs;
Speed:5.4 m/h (8.6km/h)
Distance/Range:15 miles (25 km)/10-12 h/27-36+ Holes
Dimensions: Unfolded:Length: 46", Width: 20", Height: 39"
Dimensions: Folded:Length: 32", Width: 20", Height: 10" (excl. wheels)
Rear Wheels: Airless, rubberized tread, Quick Release Mechanism
Front Wheels: Airless, rubberized tread
Materials: Frame: Aluminum, Bag Support: ABS
Colors: Frame: Charcoal Grey Metallic Wheels: Grey, Silver, Black, White
Optional Accessories: Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder, Rain Cover, GPS Holder, Sand Dispenser, Carrying Bag
Warranty: 1 Year on all Parts & Labor, 1 Year on SLA battery, 2 years pro-rated on LI battery
Packaging:Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 13”, Gross Weight: ca. 40 Lbs (18 kg)
We Also Recommend