Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 29 and Apr 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on most orders over $99. See our Shipping Policy for more info.
FREE shipping and a FREE Drink and Score Card Holders Included!
The CaddyTrek R2 is one of the most innovative electric golf trolleys on the market today. With its smart robotic technology, the R2 will follow in front of you or behind you on the course carrying your bag and all your equipment. And because the CaddyTrek lets you walk hands-free, you will enjoy the health benefits associated with walking, as well as see an improvement in your game because you will become less fatigued by not having to carry or push a heavy manual-cart over hills and through the roughs. Studies show that walking improves stamina and core strength, and is beneficial to your overall health! For players who hesitate in walking their rounds, the CaddyTrek provides a great solution so you can just focus on the game!
Multiple Function Modes:
The CaddyTrek offers users four functional modes to choose from: Follow, Marching, Remote, and manual push mode. In addition, the CaddyTrek also offers Grouping Mode which is multi-user friendly so you can play with fellow CaddyTrek users.
Remote Mode: When the player attaches the handset to their waistline and initiates follow mode, the unit remains at a distance of 6 paces behind the player, adjusting to the pace of the player’s stride. In addition, the mode allows golfers to send the R2 on to the next tee up to a range of 100 feet and at a top speed of 4 mph on its own.
Marching Mode: This mode is also hands-free however it tracks in front of the player rather than from behind. Clipping the handset into the front waistline allows the user to move forward while the cart maintains distance and angle to the user. The player never loses sight of their bag or the next tee box.
Included Standard Equipment:
The FTR CaddyTrek comes with everything the golfer needs to start playing right out of the box. Included are the following:
- 24v Lithium Ion Battery (That can reach 27 holes on a single charge)
- Battery Charger (Takes 5 to 6 hours to charge the battery)
- Remote control
- Handset Battery
- Handset Charger
- Firmware upgrade cable
Key Features of the FTR CaddyTrek:
- Compact and lightweight folding aluminum frame
- Powerful 250-watt dual motors
- Easy to toggle in and out of the different follow modes
- Low-to-high speed control when operated in remote control
- Sports-like, wide-track drive wheels with matching caster wheels
- Real-time battery charge indicator on battery and handset
- Adjustable push handle fits golfers of all heights
- Expandable bag straps secure bags of all sizes
- Quick and easy to fold up
- Battery specs: 24V 10A Lithium Ion
- Battery charge time: 6 hours
- Battery life: 500 charges
- Weight: 33 lbs (39 lbs with battery)
- Maximum load capacity: 44 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 23 x 18 x 12 in
- Unfolded dimensions: 36 x 34 23 in
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- 30-day money back guarantee (see Warranty info for details)
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.A.
Please click on the "Download" button below to receive the terms and conditions for CaddyTrek warranty and 30-day return policy:
I enjoy the CaddyTrek remote controlled/ follow caddy and have been playing with it for over a year now. Definitely worth the extra investment. I usually play two rounds of golf each week with my senior group. The caddy follows me hands-free all over the golf course with my equipment with ease. Battery life is great and no mechanical problems thus far. The nice thing is I'm getting walking exercise rather than sitting in a golf cart. I'm 74 years old now.
Nice features but wheelbase needs to be wider to avoid tipping over on sidehill lies. Wish there was an aftermarket adjustment to make the rear wheel base wider; otherwise nice cart. Previously owned MGI navigator which had wider base.
I have owned my CaddyTrek for over 7 years and played at least 800 rounds with it and its a terrific product. It is very easy to control and it can carry a large bag 18 holes with no problem. Storage in the car or charging the battery is also simple. If you feel that walking while golfing is something you would like to do for health reasons I would highly recommend a CaddyTrek R2.
I have finally been able to take my cart out for a spin, excellent product. More stable than Bat Caddy models. The Remote button configuration could use some tweaking but I am sure that is a “learning curve” issue that I will figure out.