Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and May 30. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on most orders over $99. See our Shipping Policy for more info.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
WHY BUY FROM US
Your purchase includes:
Adjustable Scorecard holder
Large Beverage holder
Over $90 value for FREE!
When Cart-Tek combined cutting-edge design, proven technology, and durability, the resulting model became the GRi-975Li and is arguably one of the sleekest electric golf carts in the industry. The GRi-975Li is one of Cart-Tek's best-selling non-remote high torque dual motor electric golf cart. The downhill braking system gives this golf cart an advantage that keeps it from runny away on the downhill slopes pulling you down with it. Like all Cart-Tek carts, it comes with a powerful lithium battery that slips into your bag hiding the fact it's an electric cart or a battery basket is available if you choose to mount the lithium battery to the frame of the cart.
- Downhill breaking System for hilly courses
- Variable Speed Control with “last speed memory”
- Distance Control Function: Send cart out on 10 Second Timer
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum frame structure - frame weighs only 21.5 pounds
- Adjustable handle to fit any golfer: 36" when level, 45" max height
- Integrated high torque motors and step gears
- 24 Volt, 7.5 Ah Lithium-Ion battery - 2.5 pounds, battery charger
- Motors, gears, controller and all cables hidden inside frame
- Quick and easy transition to “Free Wheel” mode
- Oversized drive wheels for better control
- Available in Gloss Black or traditional Silver – Powder Coated Frame
- One year warranty on cart
- Two-year limited warranty on the battery
- Free Shipping to the continental USA and available to ship to Hawaii (see details here)
- Speed Control: Variable speed control with “last speed memory”
- Downhill Braking: Built-in AMB system
- Distance Control: 10-Second Timed Send-Forward
- Frame Weight: 21.5 pounds
- Battery Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Handle Height: Adjustable handle to fit any golfer
- Motors: Dual motors
- Battery: 24 Volt, 7.5 Ah Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: 18-36 holes depending on terrain
- Battery Charges: Rated at 500 + charging cycles
- Dimensions: Not Provided
We are proud to say that we are an Authorized Dealer for all of the brands we carry. All of our products come directly from the manufacturer and are covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of the original purchase, subject to the conditions and limitations.
Cart-Tek Warranty Overview
If your Cart-Tek caddy requires repair during the warranty period or at any time thereafter Cart-Tek wants to quickly resolve the issue and get you back to walking the golf course. You can repair nearly all problems with telephone support by Cart-Tek customer-centric support staff. Cart-Tek will work directly with you to troubleshoot your cart. There is no need for costly and lengthy delays, shipping your cart back and forth.
In the Continental United States, during troubleshooting, if Cart-Tek determines that your cart requires a replacement part the new part will be expedited to you via prepaid priority mail. Cart-Tek will always try to resolve your cart issues by sending you a part and informing you on how to replace the part. If during the warranty period it is determined that your cart must be returned for repair, Cart-Tek will split the cost of shipping with you. You pay to return the cart and Cart-Tek will send your repaired cart back to you prepaid. For International, Alaska and Hawaii warranty repair, shipping charges are to be paid by the customer. Battery warranty is based on charging cycles and usage and is not time-dependent.
After the 1-year warranty period, Cart-Tek customer service is handled the same way. Cart-Tek just asks you to pay for shipping and reasonable parts costs.
Complete details are available on the Cart-Tek Warranty page
We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. If you decide you want to return your product, we will gladly assist you in the process. Please see our Return Policy for details.
Why Buy from Golf Caddie Outlet
- FREE Shipping: Shipping is FREE within the continental United States on all orders over $99.
- NO Sales Tax: You won't pay sales tax (unless shipping to Georgia)
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We provide you with the lowest prices available online. If you find any of our products cheaper online, we will beat their price (note: products must be sold on Authorized Dealer website).
- Authorized Dealer: Golf Caddie Outlet is an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we carry. All products ship directly from the manufacturer Brand New with a full warranty on file with the manufacturer.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout: We transmit website data over an encrypted SSL connection to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected. Additionally, our system does not store credit card information.
- Excellent Customer Service: Have a Question? Need Advice? We are here to help. Just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-995-1627.
My wife loves the new cart cart and it came only after a few days of ordering.