Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 09 and Apr 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
Purchase includes adjustable scorecard/ball holder, plastic drink holder, and rugged ABS umbrella holder. Over $120 value for FREE!
For a limited time while supplies last, we’re including a "Caddie Pack" golf equipment bag with purchase, an additional $69 value for FREE!
The GRi-1500Li has been Cart-Tek’s #1 selling golf caddie so far! Taking the consumer-friendly electronics design and marrying that with this beautiful new frame design has proven to be an instant success. The use of aviation-grade aluminum (6061 aluminum) with precision welding creates one of the most rugged aluminum cart frames in the market. The adjustable handle fits golfers of all heights plus this allows adjustment to maximize leverage while using the cart in the "trolley" mode. This makes the transition from remote to trolley mode a breeze. The GRi-1500Li makes use of efficient 24 Volt high torque motors hidden inside the axle tube for sleek design but also for protection against the elements. The GRi-1500Li comes with a 10Ah Lithium-Ion battery that will last up to 27 holes depending on your particular golf course.
- PROGRAMMABLE– full feature Remote Control
- Four factory speed settings, or program your own
- Adjustable turning force and electronic tracking
- Dual high torque motors and enclosed gearbox
- Fully Adjustable handle: 36" when level, 45" max height
- 24 Volt, 10 Ah Lithium-Ion battery weighing only 3.5 pounds
- Comes with Lithium-Ion battery charger
- Waterproof ECU housing for use in wet conditions
- Quick transition to Free-Wheel Mode
- Available in Gloss black or silver – powder Coated frame
- Over-sized wheels for better stability
- One Year warranty on the cart and two warranty on the battery
- 14-Day return policy (See Warranty information for requirements)
- Free Shipping within Continental U.S.
Frame: Aviation Grade Aluminum
Motors: dual - 24 Volt High Torque Motors
Battery: 10 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery with a 2 Year Warranty
Range: Up to 36 holes depending on course conditions
Wheels: No Maintenance tires on durable nylon hubs - with FreeWheel mode
Dimensions: Folded - 25.5W x 31L x 11H inches
Dimensions: Open - 26W x 48L x Height 32 - 45 inches ( Adjustable )
Chassis Weight: 22.5 pounds
Total Weight of Battery: 26 pounds
Climbing Capacity: 30 degrees
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Cart-Tek
Great customer service. He went above and beyond. Thank you
I got the Cart Tek 1500 after being disappointed by another brand that had a steering issue. Spoke with the owner of Cart Tek and got the delivery Oct 2017. Started to use again in April 2018 on our very hilly course in Connecticut. No issues whatsoever. Can handle steep slopes easily. Makes sense to put your hand on the handle to guide when going up very steep grades, or on very bumpy terrain or side slopes. (you would have to do that with any brand) Easy to keep in on track just resting your hand on it. Battery charges in just a few hours, easy to take off and put on. Folds simply and stores in the trunk of my mid-size sedan, Sonata. Would definitely recommend.