IMPORTANT: This product is scheduled to ship in mid-September. Purchases will be shipped in the order they are received. The expected ship date may be extended due to potential COVID-19 related manufacturing and shipping delays.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Oct 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
WARRANTY & RETURNS
WHY BUY FROM US
Limited Time Offer: Purchase includes adjustable scorecard/ball holder, plastic drink holder, and rugged ABS umbrella holder. Over $120 value for FREE!
Bonus Offer: we’re including a "Caddie Pack" golf equipment bag with purchase, an additional $69 value for FREE!
The GRi-1500Li has been Cart-Tek’s #1 selling motorized golf caddy since 2015 and is one of the best golf caddies in the industry! The new and improved 2019 GRI-1500Li is the next generation cart with vastly improved features over the 2015 model. It features a brand new remote control with a wireless pairing function, improved upon ergonomics, and completely redesigned wheels with billet aluminum hubs!
Not only does the sleek design of this motorized golf caddy hide both motors inside the axle tube, but it also provides extra protection against the elements. The use of precision welded, aviation-grade 6061 aluminum creates the most rugged aluminum cart frame in the market. The 2019 Cart Tek GRi-1500Li makes use of efficient 24v high-torque motors, as well as a 10.4 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion battery that lasts up to 36 holes depending on your course.
- Newly designed, programmable remote control with wireless pairing and Magnetic Mount.
- Four factory speed settings, or program your own
- Adjustable turning force and electronic tracking
- Dual high torque motors and enclosed gearbox
- Fully Adjustable handle: 37.5″ when level, 46″ max-height
- 24 Volt, 10 Ah Lithium-Ion battery weighing only 3.5 pounds
- Battery rated at 500 + charging cycles
- Comes with battery charger
- Waterproof ECU housing for use in wet conditions
- Quick transition to Free-Wheel Mode
- Available in black, gunmetal gray, white and traditional silver – powder Coated frame
- One year warranty on cart
- Two-year limited warranty on the battery
- Free Shipping to the continental USA and available to ship to Hawaii (see details here)
- Remote Control: Yes
- Speed Control: Variable speed control with “last speed memory”
- Downhill Braking: Built-in AMB system
- Distance Control: Not Available
- Frame Weight: 35.5 pounds
- Battery Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Handle Height: Adjustable handle to fit any golfer
- Motors: Dual motors
- Battery: 24 Volt, 10 Ah Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: 18-36 holes depending on terrain
- Battery Charges: Rated at 500 + charging cycles
- Dimensions: 32 × 28 × 13 in
We are proud to say that we are an Authorized Dealer for all of the brands we carry. All of our products come directly from the manufacturer and are covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of the original purchase, subject to the conditions and limitations.
Cart-Tek Warranty Overview
If your Cart-Tek caddy requires repair during the warranty period or at any time thereafter Cart-Tek wants to quickly resolve the issue and get you back to walking the golf course. You can repair nearly all problems with telephone support by Cart-Tek customer-centric support staff. Cart-Tek will work directly with you to troubleshoot your cart. There is no need for costly and lengthy delays, shipping your cart back and forth.
In the Continental United States, during troubleshooting, if Cart-Tek determines that your cart requires a replacement part the new part will be expedited to you via prepaid priority mail. Cart-Tek will always try to resolve your cart issues by sending you a part and informing you on how to replace the part. If during the warranty period it is determined that your cart must be returned for repair, Cart-Tek will split the cost of shipping with you. You pay to return the cart and Cart-Tek will send your repaired cart back to you prepaid. For International, Alaska and Hawaii warranty repair, shipping charges are to be paid by the customer. Battery warranty is based on charging cycles and usage and is not time-dependent.
After the 1-year warranty period, Cart-Tek customer service is handled the same way. Cart-Tek just asks you to pay for shipping and reasonable parts costs.
Complete details are available on the Cart-Tek Warranty page
We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. If you decide you want to return your product, we will gladly assist you in the process. Please see our Return Policy for details.
Why Buy from Golf Caddie Outlet
- FREE Shipping: Shipping is FREE within the continental United States on all orders over $99.
- NO Sales Tax: You won't pay sales tax (unless shipping to Georgia)
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We provide you with the lowest prices available online. If you find any of our products cheaper online, we will beat their price (note: products must be sold on Authorized Dealer website).
- Authorized Dealer: Golf Caddie Outlet is an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we carry. All products ship directly from the manufacturer Brand New with a full warranty on file with the manufacturer.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout: We transmit website data over an encrypted SSL connection to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected. Additionally, our system does not store credit card information.
- Excellent Customer Service: Have a Question? Need Advice? We are here to help. Just write us at email@example.com or call us at 800-995-1627.