Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 08 and Jun 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on most orders over $99. See our Shipping Policy for more info.
For a limited time, until the SALE ends, purchase includes adjustable scorecard/ball holder, plastic drink holder, and rugged ABS umbrella holder. ~$120 value for FREE!
For a limited time while supplies last, we’re including a "Caddie Pack" golf equipment bag with purchase. ~$130 value for FREE!
The GRi-1500LTD is a very sleek Cart-Tek remote control caddy that may just take the lead from Cart Tek’s #1 bestseller the GRI1500Li. The GRI-1500LTD offers upgraded German components and a unique sporty look with durable leather handle grips and bag rest. The sturdy new frame design is constructed of aircraft aluminum and includes proprietary stainless-steel accessories that add a sparkle to the finish. And when you combine this with Cart-Tek’s proven electronic components, German Lithium-Ion battery and charger you have a caddy that will make your push cart buddies envious. It can easily switch between remote control mode and power mode.
- Programmable – full feature Remote Control
- Four factory speed settings, or program your own
- Adjustable turning force and electronic tracking
- Dual high-efficiency 40mm motors
- German manufactured 40mm gearboxes
- Fully Adjustable handle: 36" when level, 45" max height
- 24 Volt, 10 Ah Lithium-Ion battery weighing only 3.5 pounds
- Two Year Warranty on Battery
- Battery rated at 500 + charging cycles
- Comes with Lithium-Ion battery charger
- Waterproof ECU housing for use in wet conditions
- Quick transition to Free-Wheel Mode
- Gunmetal Gray – Powder Coated frame
- One year warranty on the caddy and two-year warranty on the battery
- 14-Day return policy (See Warranty information for requirements)
- Free Shipping within Continental USA and available to ship to Hawaii (see details here)
Frame: Aviation Grade Aluminum
Motors: dual - 24 Volt High Torque Motors
German manufactured high-efficiency gearbox
Battery: 10 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery with a 2 Year Warranty
Range: Up to 36 holes depending on course conditions
Wheels: No Maintenance tires on durable nylon hubs
Dimensions: Folded - 25.75W x 31.5L x 12H inches
Dimensions: Open - 26W x 48L x Height 32 - 45 inches ( Adjustable )
Chassis Weight: 21.6 pounds
Total Weight of Battery: 26 pounds
Climbing Capacity: 30 degrees
Colors: Gloss Black or Silver - Powder coated frame
Please see the Product Manuals tab on the home page for Warranty and Return policies for Cart-Tek.