MGI ZIP Navigator Remote Control Lithium Golf Caddie (Free Accessories and Shipping)
- × 100% Low Price Guarantee
- × FREE U.S. Shipping on orders $99 and above (lower 48 states)
- × Authorized dealer of MGI Golf products
- × Have a question? Contact us!
Estimated Arrival: Between
* ETA for USA orders only.
MGI ZIP NAVIGATOR DESCRIPTION
For a limited time with any MGI purchase, receive a "Winter Pack" that includes a SCORECARD, UMBRELLA, DRINK HOLDERS, and an UMBRELLA HOLDER EXTENDER. A $120 value for FREE. Promotion ends at midnight on October 12th, 2019.
Please see the video tab above for a video demonstration of the Navigator!
The featured packed MGI Navigator is a remote-controlled trolley with powerful dual 230w motors and All-Terrain rear wheels that grip the course in any condition. Unlike the other ZIP models, the Navigator includes the more powerful 380Wh lithium battery that can reach 36+ holes on a single charge depending on terrain. It features a simple to use multi-directional remote control that will allow you to roam free on the course while the trolley moves effortlessly on the most challenging of course terrains. You can control the trolley speed remotely, however, the automatic downhill braking system will automatically slow down the trolley on downhills so the trolley does not run away. However, the most significant and unique technology of Zip Navigator is what lies within. With it's Patented Gyroscope technology the trolley automatically adjusts and stays on a straight course even on the toughest of terrains.
- Patented Gyroscope Straight Tracker technology keeps the buggy on track across any terrain
- The full directional remote control allows for left, right, forward, reverse and speed control
- Twin calibrated motors for supreme power & agility
- Lithium 24v 380Wh battery that can reach 36+ holes on a single charge
- Gripping all-terrain rear wheels help maneuver in all conditions
- Fully foldable Anti-Tip rear wheel for added stability
- Newly engineered Zip fold-up System
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
- Quick release rear wheels
- Downhill speed control minimizes your effort and maximizes control
- Swiveling front wheel
- Ergonomic T-bar control handle
- Digital distant measurement calculator to measure walking distance or the distance of a shot.
- Competition Mode sets the MGI settings that are required in competition play
- Please see the above warranty tab for complete terms and conditions of the warranty and return policy
- Two-year trolley warranty on defects and parts
- Two-year warranty on battery and charger
- 30-day return policy on trolleys in brand new condition
MGI ZIP Navigator SPECS
Remote or manually controlled
Dual 230w motors
Lithium 24v 380w Battery can reach 36+ holes on one charge
Includes Battery Charger
USB cord for remote charging (AC adaptor not included)
Unfolded Dimensions: 27.1 x 24 x 15.75
Folded Dimensions: 23.6 x 18.5 x 16.9
Weight: 28.6 LBS
MGI ZIP NAVIGATOR VIDEO
Please click on the "Download" button below to receive the terms and conditions for MGI's warranty and 30-day return policy:
We Also Recommend