Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 20 and Jun 23. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on most orders over $99. See our Shipping Policy for more info.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
WHY BUY FROM US
Limited Time Offer: Motocaddy trolleys come with a FREE Accessory Connection Station that allows you to easily connect accessories to the caddie frame.
Bonus Offer: We are also offering a FREE Accessories Combo Pack containing any two of the following accessories:
- Phone/GPS Holder
- Scorecard Holder
- Drink Holder
- Umbrella Holder
All new for 2020!!!
The M3 is another feature-packed electric cart that is famous for its smaller and compact folding size than Motocaddy’s S-Series models.
Its sporty eye-catching look comes in white or black, the twin-tube aluminum alloy frame not only allows the 18+ hole lithium battery to remain in its tray when folded, but also features an integrated accessory station, an easy-to-use handle height adjuster, plus a built-in device cradle, accommodating a wide range of GPS devices which can also be powered from the USB charging port. The M3 has a few more features than its M1 sister model- Competition Mode, CartLock system, advanced timers and distancing measuring, high-resolution screen control.
- Compact folding (over 40% smaller)
- Distance measurements (drive, round, life)
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards)
- Patented USB charging port
- Adjustable handle height
- Integrated Accessory Station
- CartLock anti-theft system
- Clock, Round & Lost ball timers
- Nine-speed settings
- Full-color screen
- Competition mode
- EASILOCK™ compatible
- 2-year warranty on the caddie & 5-year warranty on the battery
- 30-Day money back guarantee (see Warranty information)
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.A.
- Remote Control: No
- Electronic Braking System: No
Speed Control: Adjustable
Motor: Single 230 Watt
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Direct Drive
Battery: 18 hole 28v (36 Hole Available)
Charger: Input: 110-240V AC
Weight: 22 Lbs
- Dimensions: Folded: 25.6 inch(L) x 18.5 inch(W) x 16.1 inch(H)
We are proud to say that we are an Authorized Dealer for all of the brands we carry. All of our products come directly from the manufacturer and are covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of the original purchase, subject to the conditions and limitations.
Motocaddy Warranty Overview
The cart and charger are covered by a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered. Motocaddy batteries are covered by a separate 24-month warranty.
Complete details are available on the Motocaddy Warranty page
We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. If you decide you want to return your product, we will gladly assist you in the process. Please see our Return Policy for details.
Why Buy from Golf Caddie Outlet
- FREE Shipping: Shipping is FREE within the continental United States on all orders over $99.
- NO Sales Tax: You won't pay sales tax (unless shipping to Georgia)
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We provide you with the lowest prices available online. If you find any of our products cheaper online, we will beat their price (note: products must be sold on Authorized Dealer website).
- Authorized Dealer: Golf Caddie Outlet is an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we carry. All products ship directly from the manufacturer Brand New with a full warranty on file with the manufacturer.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout: We transmit website data over an encrypted SSL connection to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected. Additionally, our system does not store credit card information.
- Excellent Customer Service: Have a Question? Need Advice? We are here to help. Just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-995-1627.