Holiday Season Starts Now: With your purchase you will receive a FREE Accessories Combo Pack containing a Drink Holder, Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, and GPS holder!
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99
WARRANTY & RETURNS
WHY BUY FROM US
Price meets performance and reliability in the all-new FX3 entry-level model in the PowaKaddy Freeway series.
This new electric trolley features the new 2.3” full color widescreen display with digital power gauge and battery indicator. You will glide across the course using the powerful, quiet 30v 230w motor nestled in a low profile, styled PowaFrame® with the new unique Plug’n’Play™ 30volt Max battery and motor system.
Getting to and from the course is a breeze with the simplest-ever 1-Click folding system in the FX Collection. Plus, the new 2020 FX3 folds 20% smaller than the previous PowaKaddy Freeway model.
- New Full color 2.3” OCA widescreen display
- New high power 30-volt speed controller system
- New LCD backlight control system
- New low-profile sports wheels
- New Height adjustable soft touch handle
- New High-Power Plug ‘n’ Play™ 30v battery system
- New battery top isolator switch with LED indicator
- New Anti-Tamper Dial Control
- High performance low profile PowaFrame® Chassis
- Battery fuel indicator
- Cutting-edge technology ensures your battery discharges less
- 2-year warranty on the cart and 5-year warranty on the lithium battery
- 30-day money back guarantee (see Warranty information for details)
- Free shipping in the continental U.S
- Remote Control: No
- Electronic Braking System: No
Speed Control: Adjustable
Motor: Single 30V 230 Watt
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Direct Drive
Battery: Power Plug’n’Play™ 30v
Charger: Input: 110-240V AC
- Frame: 21.2 Lbs
- Battery: 4 Lbs
- Total: 25.2 Lbs
- Folded: Width: 22", Height: 31.7", Depth: 13.6"
- Unfolded: Width: 22", Height: 37.6", Depth: 46"
We are proud to say that we are an Authorized Dealer for all of the brands we carry. All of our products come directly from the manufacturer and are covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of the original purchase, subject to the conditions and limitations.
PowaKaddy Warranty Overview
All Powakaddy electric carts have a two-year warranty on parts and labor. The lithium battery comes with a 5-year prorated warranty. The battery is fully covered the first 2 years and then is prorated for 50% replacement cost in the 3rd year, 75% in the 4th year, and 85% in the 5th. Products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, less credit card fees and shipping and handling if certain criteria have been met.
Complete details are available on the PowaKaddy Warranty page
We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. If you decide you want to return your product, we will gladly assist you in the process. Please see our Return Policy for details.
Why Buy from Golf Caddie Outlet
- FREE Shipping: Shipping is FREE within the continental United States on all orders over $99.
- NO Sales Tax: You won't pay sales tax (unless shipping to Georgia)
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We provide you with the lowest prices available online. If you find any of our products cheaper online, we will beat their price (note: products must be sold on Authorized Dealer website).
- Authorized Dealer: Golf Caddie Outlet is an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we carry. All products ship directly from the manufacturer Brand New with a full warranty on file with the manufacturer.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout: We transmit website data over an encrypted SSL connection to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected. Additionally, our system does not store credit card information.
- Excellent Customer Service: Have a Question? Need Advice? We are here to help. Just write us at email@example.com or call us at 800-995-1627.
Don’t know what the reason is (yet) but after replacing the Li battery (after only 2, 9 hole rounds) the SW3 was dead. My customer service support was not good. Customer service told me to return the whole system. I did not retain the original box. Contacted friends etc and nobody kept there box either. After 1 1/2 months of trying, I had to buy (for $50) another box from GC Outlet Store. Boxed it up and just sent it back. This sucks, from a customer standpoint.I expected for the investment I made in the product.
I've now used my new PowaKaddy three times on three different courses. All sorts of conditions--early morning dew, lots of hills, and one very long course. The PowaKaddy has worked perfectly. Not sure how much charge is actually left after each round, but the gauge shows 1/2 full. In other words, it seems as though there was plenty of power left each time. And I love the snap-in lithium battery! My only "complaint" is that the two optional items that came with the trolley--scorecard holder and umbrella holder--seem really flimsy and "klugey." I may just take them off and do things the old fashioned way. But, other than that, I am very, very pleased.
Haven't used yet ,but looks good good.